- Fjällräven Attire Conversion Chart
- Fjällräven Attire Dimension Chart
- The number one fabrics that compose this product include at least 20% natural content material.
- Fjällräven® supplies considerable solar coverage with the Prime Coast Coloration Jacket.
- G-a thousand Air subject material is light-weight, breathable and includes a recycled polyester and natural cotton.
- Standing collar with a geared up hood for added coverage.
- Full-Duration closure with a zip storage to forestall inflammation.
- Split, kangaroo hand wallet with zippered closure.
- Vertical chest pocket with zip closure.
- Long-sleeve coverage.
- Ventilated mesh lining for added airflow.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Duration: 27 in
- Product measurements had been taken the use of Dimension SM. Please observe that measurements might range through Dimension.
- Fjällräven Lifetime Guaranty Policy
Mild and extremely ventilated jacket for vacationing and on a regular basis out of doors existence in heat climates.
Constituted of Mild but robust G-a thousand Air in recycled polyester and natural cotton.
Just right air permeability makes it a super pull-over garment whilst you want coverage from the solar with out getting too heat.
Neatly-geared up hood with elastic edging, simple to drag on for solar coverage.
zippered hand wallet with ventilating mesh lining.