- Fjällräven Attire Conversion Chart
- Fjällräven Attire Measurement Chart
- Bundle up with the antique enchantment of the Fjällräven® Räven Padded Jacket.
- Made with sturdy and wind-resistant G-a thousand® Eco subject matter.
- Lightly-padded fabrication.
- Button closure with status collar.
- Hood stows Inside of collar whilst no longer in use.
- Four entrance wallet with button closure.
- Long-sleeve protection adjustable, button cuffs.
- Polyester lining.
- Internal pocket with zipper closure.
• Frame: sixty five% polyester, 35% cotton
• Lining: one hundred% polyester
• Fill: one hundred% polyester
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Duration: 28 in
- Chest Size: 40 in
- Sleeve Duration: 33 in
- Product measurements had been taken the use of Measurement SM. Please be aware that measurements might range through Measurement.
- Fjällräven Lifetime Guaranty Policy
Heat, sturdy outside jacket in G-a thousand Eco with recycled polyester and natural cotton. Nice as an on a regular basis jacket and for normal outside existence.
Frivolously padded with artificial insulation comprised of polyester.
Handy hood in a polyamide/cotton mix that may be rolled up and folded into the collar. -means entrance zipper with buttoned protecting flap.
chest wallet with buttoned flaps. massive buttoned bellows wallet with further openings on the aspects.
Sleeve cuffs with button changes. Inside of drawcord on the waist and hem.